The Rollei A110 is considered one of the best 110 cameras ever made. It is all metal and surprisingly heavy for its size.
I bought this one on eBay for $15 a few weeks ago. I was skeptical as they usually go for well over $100 but I figured I’d give it a try. It did not work out of the box, but I am really hoping that it just needs a new battery, which has been ordered from China.
- Type: pocket camera
- Manufacturer: Rollei (1975-1978 in Braunschweig, Germany (124,000 units), 1978-1981 in Singapore (72,000 units))
- Year of launch: 1974
- Film: Type No. 110 cartridges for 16mm film with speeds 64 to 500ASA
- Lens: Rollei Tessar 1:2.8/23mm
- Shutter: electronically controlled Rollei-Prontor leaf shutter
- Exposure: fast silicium photo diode measures light for program-controlled exposure with shutter-speed/aperture combinations from 1:2.8 – 4sec. to 1:16 – 1/400 sec.
- Dimensions: 84×44×30mm (closed, length 100 mm when opened)
- Weight: 185 g with battery
Rollei A110 links:
These are not my links but may be useful.